Tailored Energy Solutions
EnerVision is an innovative, independent management and technical consulting firm, offering the electric utility a full range of business-related services. We work with utilities of all sizes, in all markets to add value, solve technical and business-related problems as well as partner with our clients to successfully address both current and emerging industry issues.
EnerVision understands what it takes to be successful in either a deregulated or regulated market, and has assisted many clients in developing — and implementing — strategies that improve their business positions and make their operations more effective at lower costs.
Full Range of Professional Services
EnerVision provides a full range of consulting services, providing the right services to meet our clients’ needs — specific services or temporary assistance — so they pay only for the services they use. Our primary services include:
Power Supply Services
- Contract Administration
- Hedging & Risk Management
- Total Energy Planning
- Utility Solar Solutions
- Distributed Generation
- Load Management / Demand Response
- Energy Efficiency / Evaluation Tools
- Compliance Services
- Integrated Resource Plans (IRPs)
- Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS)
- FERC / NERC Compliance
- Emergency Restoration Planning (ERP)
Management Consulting Services
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Business Planning
- Organizational Design
- Business Diversification
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Facilitation & Education
- Net Zero Planning
- Comprehensive Grant Services
Emerging Energy Solutions
- Demand Side Management (DSM)
- Energy Efficiency / Conservation
- Demand Response
- Direct Load Control
- Consumer Engagement
- Smart Grid / AMR / AMI Support
- Distributed Energy Resources Evaluation and Planning
- Wholesale & Retail Rates Services
- Rate and Pricing Strategy
- Cost of Service Studies
- Rate Design
- Innovative Pricing Structures
- Cost Recovery Mechanisms
EnerVision’s clients routinely turn to us for:
- Technical resource planning analysis;
- Development and implementation of effective energy efficiency and renewable resource programs;
- Targeted pricing / rate design support;
- Technical assistance with energy systems;
- Help in choosing a Smart Grid / technology system; and
- Transmission O&M, reliability compliance, interconnection, and emergency planning support.
As part of our commitment to tailoring our solutions to fit your needs, EnerVision
- Works with utilities as individuals / groups;
- Aggregates projects across territories – up to state, regional or national levels; and
- Assures that our clients pay for only those services they want / need.
Experienced, Qualified and Knowledgeable Staff
The EnerVision team is experienced, qualified, and knowledgeable in all aspects of the electric utility industry. The team’s professional expertise is demonstrated by:
- Many associates / consultants having earned advanced degrees and certifications in business and engineering fields.
- Having worked with more than 120 utilities and affiliate organizations in over 30 states across the US.
- Averaging over 18 years of individual experience in management, marketing, technical and business operations.
- Having a combined total of over 250 years of electric utility, non-utility, and business experience.
- “Outside the Box” thinking while maintaining sight of the “box.”
- The ability to get things done with a thorough understanding of electric utility industry principles, advantages, and ideals.