EnerVision provides tailored energy solutions to electric utilities. We offer a spectrum of services from procuring wholesale power supply to designing and implementing energy efficiency programs for members / consumers, from interconnection and net metering to rates strategies and designs. EnerVision has successfully assisted clients in over 30 states to effectively resolve energy industry issues, lower their operating costs and increase their value to their members / consumers.
As an EnerVision Associate, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Apply your technical skills on a variety of projects
- Draw on EnerVision’s experience to help clients gain the critical edge in electric utility management
- Demonstrate your knowledge and contribute to meaningful projects from the start
We look for new associates who are smart, self reliant, quality minded, and able to connect with coworkers and clients. We reward initiative and independence as well as the ability to work collaboratively in teams. As an EnerVision Associate, you will be given the opportunity to work with exceptional people on the wide range of energy consulting projects described above. EnerVision also provides the opportunity to achieve a balanced home and work lifestyle as you shape your EnerVision career.
Current Job Openings:
The Business Manager is full-time leadership position responsible for all financial and administrative operations within EnerVision. It is a Management Committee level position that reports directly to the President/CEO.
- Ensures EnerVision’s operational processes are effective, cost-efficient and contribute the success of the organization.
- Advises the Management Committee on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Provides financial reporting and analysis that will assist the President/CEO with executing the firm’s long-term strategic plan.
- Manages human resources so that the organization has the proper human capital to achieve its business objectives.
Business or related college degree.
10+ years of experience in management of business operations. CPA, MBA desired
EnerVision seeks to add a full-time Lead Consultant to its analytical practice area. This individual will provide analytical support, subject expertise, and product quality on a variety of technical consulting engagements in the electric utility industry.
Manages consulting projects, establishes and maintains schedules and ensures product quality. Supports consulting projects as the subject matter expert, performs technical analyses and makes recommendations. Builds and maintains client relationships. Generates new business from existing customers. Experience in project and task management, responsible for ensuring quality and successful task completion within the scheduled timeframe consistent with the established scope of work to include both technical and financial solutions. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned tasks.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or any engineering discipline. MBA is desired.
Five years, or four years with advanced degree, in technical or service industry or demonstrated success in energy industry field. Consulting experience is desired.
Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal presentations. Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, with emphasis in Excel.
Work from home flexibility. Travel 25-30%. Unusual hours required due to clients in different time zones. Ability to work legally in the US.